5th Arabian Social Media Conference and Exhibition 2016
About Event Many government agencies and businesses are implementing web technologies and Social Media strategies. However, simply having a Facebook page, Twitter account or YouTube channel is not enough; organizations need to be strategic in developing and integrating communications using social media. The Arabian Social Media Conference and Exhibition is an inspirational two-day, tactic-rich event that covers all key issues for getting the most out of social media networks. The goal is to identify and improve social media and communication strategies , accelerate information flow and drive business performance in enterprise and government. This conference features keynotes, case studies, workshops and discussions that provides strategic knowledge, insights and real world examples on how to successfully plan, implement and manage your social media plans to achieve your organization’s objectives.
Who Should Attend?
• SEO Specialists
• Information Security Officers
• Public relations Officers
• E-business Managers
• Director of Digital Engagement
• Director of Digital Communications
• Customer service Agents Topics
• Why social Media is important
• Social Media Tools
• Advertising via Social Media • Social Media Analysis
• How to communicate with the use of social media tools?
• Case studies for successful social media commuting and presenting
• Social media problems/obstacles • Social Networking for personal & organizational Networking and Marketing plans.
• How social Media can Reach Targeted Audience
• Fundamentals of social Media Plans
November 5, 2016
Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait