Who We Are
The Center for Continuing Education offers a wide range of educational, development programs and services for individual professionals, corporations and AUK Alumni since its establishment in 2006. In addition to these programs – workshops, university entrance preparation courses and international examination proctoring services are also provided.
Our Mission and Values
- Providing quality, professional training for individuals and corporate clients, offering unique courses, programs and professional development workshops at the American University of Kuwait
- Offering a rich menu of options for customized corporate training
- Working with academic partners to plan, design, market, deliver and administer high quality training programs for working professionals
- Creating partnerships with schools, businesses, industry and the community that strengthens CCE learning & development role in Kuwait by enhancing the skills of the workforce
- Delivering high-quality preparation courses for international exams which will facilitate entrance to a wide range of schools, colleges and universities both in Kuwait and abroad
- Excellence: Achieving excellence in the quality of our learning and development engagement.
- Respect: Promoting a respectful workplace and learning environment.
- Challenge: Challenging and coaching individuals to create new knowledge.
- Innovation: Growing innovative opportunities
- Collaborative Partnership: Bringing the latest thinking from academia and professional society together to contribute to building sustainability into our learning and development services and in turn to Kuwait professional society.
CCE is a leading Training Center that designs, develops and delivers innovative learning and development programs for professionals and corporations, in an effort to advance Kuwait professional society
For inquiries from the General Public:
P.O. Box 3323, Safat 13034, Kuwait
Tel: 1-802040 / (+965) 2224-8399 Ext: 3185 & 3197
Fax: (+965) 2571-5821
For Customized Programs and Corporate Clients:
Tel: 1-802040 / (+965) 2224-8399 Ext: 3181